Copyright

Copyright © 2013 – 2022. Please note that all material on this site is protected under copyright law and cannot be reproduced in whole or in part, or transmitted in any form, without the author's permission. You may quote up to thirty (30) words from a post on the blog, but in so doing, you must provide a link back to the website and provide the name of the author.

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Updates to Posts

As part of my effort in compiling my posts into a book, I have reviewed all of the previous posts and made editorial changes to many of them. In some cases, I found a word was missing, misplaced, or used incorrectly. In other cases, I found some posts were not as clear as I would have liked. 

These posts typically dealt with more abstract topics like the mind and time. I have edited them in an attempt to clarify some of my points.

Overall, I think many of the paragraphs were too long, so I have shortened them. This is in keeping with current writing standards for blogs. I also want to ensure a level of consistently among the posts, so I have used the same font and size for all the posts in their updates. 

Hopefully, the posts are now more readable. I cannot guarantee that they are error free, but many of the errors have been fixed. 

Proofing copy is a real art, and sometimes even my repeated reading of a post does not reveal an error. I use spell and grammar checks before I post an item, but errors have still found their their way into the final copy.

If you find an error or think something I wrote is confusing, please comment on it. I will be grateful for your feedback, and it will allow me to fix a problem right away. So far I have not had any comments on my posts, so I don't know if I am getting my points across.  

I have not yet made the changes to the posts on the blog on my website thepropheticdreamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment