Copyright

Copyright © 2013 – 2022. Please note that all material on this site is protected under copyright law and cannot be reproduced in whole or in part, or transmitted in any form, without the author's permission. You may quote up to thirty (30) words from a post on the blog, but in so doing, you must provide a link back to the website and provide the name of the author.

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Previous Post about Storm Coming

On October 20, 2020, I posted a dream about a storm coming. I now believe that the storm warning in my dream referred to the storm Eta, which has become a Category 1 hurricane. It is now headed for the area where I live. The dream was quite literal in showing a rapidly approaching storm with little time to prepare.

 

The dream occurred three weeks ago. Eta as a named storm became a potential threat about a week ago. Early yesterday it was stationary in the gulf as a tropical storm and some plots even had it moving west. Eta suddenly strengthened and began a rapid movement toward Tampa Bay. Fortunately, I am well prepared for Eta having lived through Irma. But some in the area were caught unprepared.

 

Dreams forewarn us about such events. I was also warned about Irma in a dream. See my post on November 7, 2017 for a summary of the dream and my Irma experience. We are not helpless victims of circumstances, as many believe. By paying attention to our dreams, we get a broader view of both the present and the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment