Copyright

Copyright © 2013 – 2022. Please note that all material on this site is protected under copyright law and cannot be reproduced in whole or in part, or transmitted in any form, without the author's permission. You may quote up to thirty (30) words from a post on the blog, but in so doing, you must provide a link back to the website and provide the name of the author.

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Update for New Book

Work is progressing according to plan on my new book. My editor will be making a final review next month. I don't yet have a title, but I will provide it as soon as it is finalized. I anticipate that the book will be available by summer. This book will contain some suggested exercises for the reader who is beginning to explore his or her dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment