Copyright

Copyright © 2013 – 2022. Please note that all material on this site is protected under copyright law and cannot be reproduced in whole or in part, or transmitted in any form, without the author's permission. You may quote up to thirty (30) words from a post on the blog, but in so doing, you must provide a link back to the website and provide the name of the author.

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

The Night Train

Several years ago, I dreamed I was in a train speeding along the rail as a passenger. I was aware of only two other passengers. One was a man I knew from work, and other was not someone I recognized. The two men were engaged in conversation.

The man I knew told the other man his birth date. That man responded by giving his as well. The two men appeared to know where they were going, or at least why they were on the train. 

The entire time they did not seem aware of my presence. I seemed to sense that they had both passed and were on their way to another reality. 

Within a few days, my acquaintance passed away. He had been quite ill, but I was not aware that he was about to die. Anyhow, this dream is a type you may experience yourself right before or after someone you know passes away. 

During the dream, I did not detect any sense of fear on my part or the part of the two men who had passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment