Copyright

Copyright © 2013 – 2022. Please note that all material on this site is protected under copyright law and cannot be reproduced in whole or in part, or transmitted in any form, without the author's permission. You may quote up to thirty (30) words from a post on the blog, but in so doing, you must provide a link back to the website and provide the name of the author.

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Guidance from Dreams and Intuition

The following two paragraphs are taken from my book. I think they are useful for people who are trying to find guidance for problem solving and making good decisions.

      "I found that dreams are a powerful source of help in solving problems. The subconscious has more resources than the conscious mind, along with a seemingly perfect memory and deductive capability. For maximum benefit, I proceeded in the following way. I began by working at solving the problem with my conscious reasoning mind. If research was required, I did the homework. After I had exhausted my conscious resources, I asked for help from a dream before falling asleep. I tried to be specific; if I had arrived at a conclusion or answer, I asked for confirmation. If I couldn’t find a solution, I asked for an answer that was in harmony with what was best for everyone involved.
Similar help can also be obtained directly through prayer and meditation, especially when faced with a yes/no situation. Cayce suggested the following approach (Edgar Cayce Reading 2072-14). Reach an answer through your conscious efforts. Take the question into meditation, and listen for an answer. If you have reached the right conclusion, the answers should agree. I have successfully used both approaches for solving a variety of problems."

No comments:

Post a Comment